Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunbeams

In case you didn't know, Tony and I are the new Sunbeams teacher for our ward. Today was our first Sunday teaching. We normally have 7 kids in our class, but we only had 3. We taught Bella & Maya Kern (Twins), and Aspen Wooley (she is a little ball of energy). Our lesson today was Heavenly Father has a plan for us. We did a few things that it said to do but it was hard to get it all in around all of the "look what I can do!" Also, its a good thing that Tony is sure of what gender he is because our girls tried to convince him that he was a girl wearing a dress. He then said well if I'm wearing a dress then you guys are wearing pants. They all screamed NOOO and laughed. We had a lot of fun. They are very cute kids. I think that we are going to have a lot of fun teaching them.

6 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, good luck with that! It's great that you guys are in there together though!

Aubreydoll said...

P.S. I love the new picture of you guys, too cute!

T and B said...

Sounds like you guys will have a ton of fun in Primary. I teach the Valiant girls in our ward. They are fun but can you say DRAMA! It's all worth it though. They are cute.

Will you please email me you and Rachel/Becca's home address. Matt would like to send you invitations to his wedding. Thanks! You can email me at tomandbethany@hotmail.com.

I hope life is treating you kind.
Love,
Bethany

Jill said...

Traci, I love this whole blog thing and love that you and Tony have one! I'm way excited about exercising and was happy to see you and Becca there this morning. Jake and I still really want to get together with you guys! Maybe this weekend?

Spencer & Suzy said...

What up what up? I'm likin' the blog! Well, we hope everything's going well. God speed
-Spencer

Bao Ming Le said...

that sounds very like tony haha. im glad you guys are having fun :D

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online