Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update Smorgasbord!!

So in light of getting the internet back I thought I would take the liberty (Since Landon is asleep and I'm not about to pass out with exhaustion) to give you guys a little update on how life has been since we brought our little guy home.

Tony and I had the pleasure of having my mom come and help us out with the baby. Its a good thing she did because everyone always talks about how difficult and scary labor is, but they never tell you about what really happens after the baby comes. It was definitely a lifestyle shock! I thought I was prepared for sleep deprivation during pregnancy, but oh, was I wrong. Its just a different type of exhaustion. On top of that, I ended up tearing last minute in the delivery so I have been recovering from that and am glad to say that I am doing much better. Also, I have already passed my pre-pregnancy weight. Sorry if this information is a little upsetting, but it just goes to show that a bit of hard work goes a long way. I have my friends Renee and Scott to thank for that. I honestly couldn't have done it without them. I felt bad for my mom because we really didn't do much while she was here. So, I'm glad that she and my dad are coming back out next month for the blessing.Me just a couple weeks after having Landon. I'm happy with where I'm at, but I'm itching to get back into the gym.

Landon with his Noni

Life sure has been an adjustment, but we have really enjoyed having Landon with us. I feel bad because Tony has had the worst of the occupational hazards of having a baby. When we were in the hospital he did practically all the diaper changes. I commend him because before that he hadn't changed a single diaper, it was the gross tar like poo, and he changed like 7+ per hour. We have both been soiled on by this little guy, but Tony has been the only one that has been full on vomited on. As I write this it makes me chuckle a little, but in all actuality it really is quite disgusting. I have been spit up on, but nothing like what Tony got. Anyway, aside from that Landon is doing great. He passed his hearing screening today and is packn' on the pounds as any healthy little boy does. He is already outgrowing some of his clothes. Here are some pictures that we have taken of him so far.Ready for take off?? This is him while he was doing his Ear screening test. I think this picture is hilarious.

Taking a nap on his Noni

He wasn't happy that daddy delayed his lunch to take his picture

Waiting to go to Church

Loven' his toys

"Drunk" with satisfaction (aka Boobie drunk)

Lots more to come. We also have other pictures on our facebook. Tony can upload photos from his phone so his might have the most recent ones.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Boobie Drunk....haha that is hilarious. Im glad you put up some pictures! He is so adorable and I am excited to see him soon! Love you guys!

Mean Aunt Rachie said...

The ear screening picture makes him look like he's listening to music. lol He's so stinkin' cute!

The Spencers said...

Wow He is so cute! and you look great!! We miss you guys tons!

Aubreydoll said...

He's so stinkin' cute!! He's got the greatest head of hair, too! Not too much, just a perfect layer!

Becca said...

I just looked at this again...I know I have said this before, but he looks like a little TONY!

Audra said...

your right he does look like a pilot in that picture. he is such a cutie.

vocalise said...

Awwww. So darling you guys!!!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

So cute! -Megan

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online