Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A nice surprise to a long day....

So the other day I was working at OSH. It was super busy and there was a truck load of stock for my department. Also, we were short handed in two departments so I was stretched over 4 departments for customer service. One of the mishaps in paint was I was mixing a yellow for someone and I guess I didn't tighten the lid as well as I thought and it leaked all over the can. Luckily, the man I mixed it for was very cool about it and didn't get upset. Another one was I was in the back getting stock off of these big silver carts (they have a top shelf that you can push up for tall items) and the top shelf was pushed up but apparently the 2 inch peg wasn't out and it fell on top of my head.... (don't feel bad if you catch yourself laughing because I did after it happened.) It hurt, but it surprised me more than anything. I was soo busy with customers and projects that I didn't really get to front and facing. Not to mention I didn't really get a full break. I was soo tired when I got done that all I wanted to do was go to bed. Tony came and waited for me as he normally does and when we got home I came home to a new straightener. This may not seem like a big deal, but I have been needing a new straightener for a long time being it is that my old one looked like this:

(It was so bad that it actually did the reverse of what it was supposed to do. I got more fly-aways than flattening them).
I just thought it was nice of him for being so thoughtful. It was a good end to a stressful day at work.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I think I have that same straightener and it looks exactly like that! Maybe Jake will read your post and take a hint from Tony. hehe!! P.S. Tony, Sunday morning works great to come home teach. Thanks!

Alicia said...

Aww, it takes a good man to know when his wife needs a beauty product and then actually BUYS it for her. Very sweet! You two are adorable!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

nice tony nice

Kristie and Roger said...

Now the whole world know's how ugly the tile is in that bathroom....!!!
Now we need everyone to sign a petition to get it fixed......one bath at a time...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online