Monday, March 10, 2008

Good News Minute

So not much has been happening, but I have had a few things that have turned in my favor. The first one is that this last weekend was the official mark that I have lost 20 lbs since September. Tony has also lost a little bit of weight as well. The second thing (which is a two-for) is my in-laws randomly bought me a pretty brown polka dotted blouse in a Junior size Medium. I thought it was very cute but I was scared that it wouldn't fit because I haven't worn a medium in a long time. I tried it on anyway and it fits! I got a lot of compliments at church that day and it was just a nice boost to my morale. Things are going really well. I'm getting a lot more hours at OSH this week and it looks as if it is going to keep going that way until the end of the summer. Anyway, I guess that is all that is going on right now. Just thought I would keep you posted. Here is a picture of the shirt. It doesn't really do it justice, but it has polkadots on it and the dark brown is just a tank top I put under it because it was a little low.

7 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

If this shirt is so cute, why isn't there a picture to accompany the post?!

The Days said...

You do look great Traci!!!

Kristie and Roger said...

You looked very pretty in that blouse too........
Your looking Beautiful..........

Alicia said...

Yes, you did look lovely--sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you. Congrats on the weight loss, and on more hours at work. So glad things are going well for you two!

Jill said...

I am so excited for you! You did look really awesome in that shirt!

T and B said...

Congratulations! I'm glad things are going well.

Noni said...

Congratulations Honey! Keep going....You look wunderbar!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online