Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a Month


This month has been full of ups and downs. Tony did a lot better this month than he did in January with his sales, but we lost health coverage for me. (We forgot to submit a form that we didn't know we had to submit and so Tony's employer made our insurance drop me from the policy) Thankfully, we were able to get me back on the insurance, but not without tons of tears on my end and gathering paperwork together to apply for alternate means of paying for our little one. There has been a lot of drama in our lives this month, and I'm glad to say that things have ended up on a good note for us. We are starting to really get a handle on things and I am getting to a point in my pregnancy where I'm starting to feel normal. I still get tired and ache, but I am exercising again and I love it. Thanks to all of those who have helped me keep my sanity in all this. I think Tony would agree that its just not fun to have pregnant wifey sometimes. They are very unpredictable. ;)

6 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! Im glad that you were able to work all of that out!

Emily Kern said...

Phew! I am so relieved to hear that you are now insured again! Tears are sometimes more than theraputic! Good job, hope everything else evens out!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

oh thats scary! i would go crazy and probably start yelling and pointing to my belly while explaining it to toni's employer. lol. its so funny hearing you say how unpredictable your emotions are, because you are usually really calm and level headed. and thanks for commenting on my blog! i hate it when you post something, and then no one comments on it!

Aubreydoll said...

I'm so glad you were able to get your insurance figured out and that you're feeling up to exercising again!

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a fright! I'm glad you were able to get it all worked out!

Kristie and Roger said...

I too, said my end of prayers about the insurance thing...........
Glad it worked out.
Love you guys
Mom

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online