Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Something

So things around here have been pretty routine so I haven't really had anything super blog worthy to post. I am, however, going in on Monday for a Sonogram. If the baby is feeling especially open about exposing itself we may be able to find out what our little miracle is, but don't get your hopes up because they never seem to want to cooperate the way you want them to. On another note. The other day I came out into the living room to find this lil' cutie (I offered no assistance in how she got this way):

I know that dogs aren't on the top of everyone's interest level, but I thought it was funny and it gave me an excuse to use my camera some more. I will be posting pictures later next week of the sonogram and let you know of any news.

5 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

On Monday!!!! I can't wait! You should put a poll up so we can guess what we think you're having!

Becca said...

Did she put herself in the hoodie? That is super cute.....Im excited to hopefully hear on Monday :)

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

have fun at your ultrasound! those are the best! your doggie is so cute...and the picture is great! i made my blog private... so send me your email so i can invite you guys! lissamurdoch@hotmail.com

Becca said...

Is it fair to vote on the babys sex after you already know? haha

Mean Aunt Rachie said...

That is so stinkin' cute! She's such a little doll. I like the picture on the left-hand side, too, where she's looking at you from the side. Dolce looks at me that way sometimes. It's quite humorous. Anyway, I love you and I'm excited for my new little [I know, but I won't say here]!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online