Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our little man!

I know that the poles are still open to guess to see what our little baby is, but I have told a bunch of you and now the votes aren't true guesses so I thought it to be a perfect time to post my first scrapbook creation. So as you can see we are having a little boy! We haven't totally decided on the name yet, but I think that we are going to keep it a secret until he makes his appearance anyway.

I was so excited when we went in for our sonogram yesterday. The tech was really cool and did whatever we asked. We thought it might be a little early to know the sex, but our little guy was quite open and it stuck out like a sore thumb (no pun intended...hehe) Anyway. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Also, I apologize for the sudden privacy of our blog. We had weird comment from this lady that was bordering stalking. If you would like to see what she said just look at the comments from the previous post. You'll know it when you see it.

9 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! How fun are those pictures! I cant wait until he comes!

Becca said...

And yes, that lady was wwwweeeeeiiiiirrrrrrrddddddd!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

yay!!! boys are so fun! ok and i noticed that comment the other day, what is up with these people thinking it's ok to blog-stalk total strangers? it freaks me out. maybe it's just us americans that think it's weird? anyway, i'm with ya. friends and family only, please!

Alicia said...

Congrats on your little guy! I can't wait until we can find out what we're having!

Kristie and Roger said...

Can't wait. He looks just like Tony ........ ;)

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

yay! im so excited for you guys! the pictures were fun to look at! i like how they have the arrows pointing.. lol.. and that lady is scary! i cant believe people would blog hop like that.

Aubreydoll said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! (Yes I know it's taken me forever to comment on this...) I'm so excited to have a little nephew, although I was hoping a little for a girl so that Cadance would have a girl cousin close to her age... :) But, boys are fun and you're going to love it!

Aubreydoll said...

Oh, and when are we going to start seeing some belly shots?!

T and B said...

A little boy. How awesome! I am so excited for you guys.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online