Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our little Moosey

Yesterday for halloween our ward had a Chili Dinner and Trunk or Treat. I really wanted Landon to go as a moose because moose scouting was Tony and my first date. I looked all over to find one and the only things I could find were pea pods, pumpkins, a tootsie roll and a whole bunch of other cute costumes that were way to big for him. My friend Audra thought "Have you checked Bass Pro Shop?" I hadn't and so she checked and they had one! It's not technically a costume, but it worked. He looked so stinkn' cute in it! He couldn't wear it all night because it is a winter bunting suit. Anyway, Here are a couple photos of the night.



6 comments:

Audra said...

Yep Yep You Guys Are Definatly A Cute Family!

Ross and Briar said...

We like you choice of costumes! So clever!!

Martin Family said...

So Cute you guys.

Aubreydoll said...

I seriously just love those costumes!! Such a cute idea!

Becca said...

Hehe, that is cute. Perfect! And he is just adorable.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

What a cute family! Landon is growing up. He's beautiful. -Megan

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online