Friday, February 29, 2008

February Flowers

The weather has been so nice here the past couple of weeks. All the trees are really blossoming and so Tony and I decided that we were going to go out and take some pictures. While we were there we could hear all the bees doing their jobs to pollinate the flowers. They were so loud. It was pretty cool.




This is a barn on our street that I really liked so I decided I had to have a picture of it.

We were trying to get some pictures of the bees on the trees, but they were not cooperating with us.


4 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Gorgeous pictures....however they make me kind of sick! We've already got several inches of snow and it's snowing right now. I'm so ready for spring!

Alicia said...

Your blog is so cute! I really like the pictures of all the flowers--I'm excited that spring is (almost) here!

Jill said...

Awesome pictures! I love this time of year. I'm glad you had fun at the shower on Saturday. I was nervous about it but I think it went okay. I would love to throw a shower for YOU!! Hehe

Martin Family said...

Beautiful Pictures. Makes me miss Turlock.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online