Thursday, April 24, 2008

Goodbyes

So this last week I have been getting kinda bummed because it was my last week at work and the last time I would be able to work out with my friends from church. I also completed my visiting teaching this week and that too was sad (even though I am a horrible VT). The nice things that came out of this whole experience is that I am a lot healthier (due to the exercise group), I have really gained a lot of confidence in myself and therefore am more outgoing, and I have made a lot of friends that I will never forget. Also, I have learned that if you can't have fun doing something there is no point in doing it. Of course there are some exceptions, but for the most part being caught up in the negatives will only make the already horrible unbearable. I also have really enjoyed getting to know my in-laws better and feel more apart of their family than I have in the past. We are both excited for the move and are looking forward to our future. We are getting ready to move as most of you know (and if you didn't know-- Suprise!) and so I have had some time to really reflect on the past few months.

3 comments:

Emily Kern said...

I am bummed that my kids were sick on Wednesday, so I hope you are going to be there today! I have something for you! We are going to miss you too!!!

Jill said...

We are going to miss you and wish we had more time to get to know you guys. Good luck in Utah and happy anniversary today!

Aubreydoll said...

Good luck in Utah!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online