Saturday, April 5, 2008

When the Cats away The Mice will play...


So the past couple of weekends Roger and Kristie have been gone on various vacations. It has been really nice to have the house to ourselves even if for a couple of days. Not that we don't enjoy them, but it has been a nice sneek peek to how we are going to live when we move out in less than a month. While they were gone we invited some friends over to play the Wii, watched TV commentary free, and cooked meals together like we used to in the 'old days'. It really makes me excited to be able to get our own place again. Also, I got online and ordered the best work out videos ever. If you go to the morning exercise group you know which ones I'm talkn' about. They are both pick your level videos, but I tell ya they work. I have been pairing them up with a walking routine (and a good diet of course) and have had really good success with them.

3 comments:

T and B said...

I know what you mean on how nice it is to have your own private space. It just makes life so much easier.

Good for you on working out! I need to get some good work out videos. Thanks for the advice.

Emily Kern said...

Great DVDs huh! I love them and love being back at our morning workout sessions! I am so proud of you! You look GREAT! We will miss you this summer, but I am happy that you are doing this! I LOVE Utah in the summer (and the fall, and the winter, and the spring!) See ya tomorrow!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

yay! you got the videos! im trying to convince adam that we need to order them too. ive been doing them just by memory on the days i dont exercise.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online