Sunday, June 15, 2008

Boardman's Biggest Loser Contest


So the Boardman family (my family obviously) had a Biggest Loser Contest to lose weight, but more importantly get healthy. We Started this about 4 months ago and I decided to join the fun. I am proud to say that I was the winner after losing just over 12% of my weight during that time, but since September I have lost a total of 35 lbs. I don't say this to brag or anything, I am just really proud of myself because it was really easy to put the weight on and took a lot of effort to take it off. Thanks to all of you who provided support in all of this. (Specifically my family, friends in Turlock 3rd and 4th, and co-workers). I couldn't have done it without you :) I don't care about the Prize money, but the real prize is how good I look and feel.

6 comments:

Em said...

Congratulations! You do look terrific! Way to go! We miss you!

Emily Kern said...

YEA!!!! I am so proud of you! You look fabulous! We miss having you exercising with and inspiring us! Good Job keeping yourself motivated!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

CONGRATUTIONS Traci!!! That is Awesome!!! We miss you guys. Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you in August!!!

TRL

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Wooo! You rock! What an inspiration!

Jill said...

Go Traci!! That is really cool and you should feel so good about yourself! I'm impressed with how dedicated you are. You need to post an "after" picture so we can all see how hot you are!!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

you know that you have lost a lot of weight when even my husband notices it! we saw you from far away at walmart, and i said oh look its traci.. and adam said is that really her? lol. you are amazing. good job!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online