Monday, June 30, 2008

At last...

So we are finally all moved in (well almost... we still have clothes to sort through). In some ways it seems like we never left and we were just on a long vacation. Although, I will say that our apartment is looking a lot better than that last time. We actually have pictures and real plates, and a dresser! We did have to jimmy rig (sp) a TV (two Sterelite drawers) stand and our night stands (storage totes), but at least it looks decent. I am working back at my old job and I am loving it. I still deal with angry people, but at least I know how to handle them and I can answer most of their questions. At any rate things are going well. It is nice having my sister in the same complex. We had dinner last night and then talked and played games. We have decided that Sarah is banned from talking to Roxy because she gets too excited and pees, but we don't have to worry about Jared because Roxy is horrified of him for some reason. She will go and hide behind Tony and her eyes get really wide when he tries to hold her. It is quite funny actually, but rather sad. Anyway, there really isn't much going on. I just thought that you would be interested in knowing that we are doing ok. :)

7 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I'm glad to hear that you're settled! I hope everything works out over there for you guys!

Alicia said...

Wow, that was fast! (I'm sure it wasn't for you, though.) Glad you're getting settled in, you're liking your job, and you have family nearby. Good luck with everything!

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

Awww.... my little TONY TONY TONY'S MARRIED!!! (& to a BEAUTIFUL wife no-less!) You two look so happy! It's been an eternity... I found your link on my cousin Jacob & his wife Jill's blog. Cute that you guys are friends! K... well I'm married... we're in Utah, I have a daughter named Haven who's almost 1 1/2, and another little miracle on the way. We're so excited. Um... okay, YOUR TURN with the catch-up game!

Kristie and Roger said...

Glad things are going ok for you guys............
Wonder when we will see you again....?
Many Hugs

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Thanks for the update. Hope you are well and enjoying the summer with some family nearby. Good selling T$!

TRL

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

im glad that you guys are doing well! where in arizona do you live? and how close does your sister live to you? thats always nice.

Emily Kern said...

I go out of town and come back to such big news! Sorry things didn't work out in UT, but I am happy that you are excited about AZ. Send pictures if you can. Our exercise group has somewhat dissolved for the summer. It is too dang hot, but I am sure we are preaching to the choir! Miss you guys!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online