Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun Pics and Updates

It has taken me a long time to actually post something because I have been soo busy getting my new apartment all put together. I still have some things to do, but I am finally done with the bedroom and am really close to getting the living room done. I am excited. Moving in a new place is exicting, but I think that when we move somewhere new we forget about all the work that it takes to get it all together. Anyway! I know these pictures are a little past due, but I don't have internet at my new place yet, and I thought that I would get them on now or they would never get posted at all.

What's this??!! How did that get there?? Well I'm sorry to say that there is no baby yet, but the pumkin patch did have the perfect pumkin to give me this cute baby bump (Turkey Timer Included!).

Me and Tony at the Pumkin Patch.


What a goof, huh??


The Birthday cake.... I relly didn't realize how pale I really was... ok so maybe I did, but it is just shocking to see it from everyone elses view.


7 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Traci you look awesome! I can't wait to see you both (hopefully) in about a month and a half!!

Tony and Traci said...

By the way I had the Flu on our birthday, Thats why I look so amazing!-Tony-

Becca said...

Look at my pretty sister :)

Emily Kern said...

I love the little turkey timer!

Emily Kern said...

I love the little turkey timer!

Becca said...

poor Tony....you do look a little shiny. I hope that you are feeling better :)

T and B said...

I love the turkey timer. I've never heard it put that way. In fact I have one of those right now. Tom says I should put tape on it to keep it down, I haven't tried the tape yet but I'll let you know if it works. =)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online