Thursday, January 15, 2009

6 Weeks appointment

So, yesterday was my official 6 weeks appointment. Tony was very supportive in coming with me too. They didn't do a Sonogram like I would have hoped, but I can't complain because everything was in good working order and my due date is around September 5th. There really isn't much else to say about it without going in to unneeded detail, so I will leave it at that. I hope to get my scanner up and running soon so I can post the picture from my visit about a week earlier. Anyway, just thought I would keep you posted.

5 comments:

The Days said...

I love your blog layout!
Congrats on your appointment!
Did you watch Big Bang this week?

Aubreydoll said...

Yay, you have a set due date! I'll have to make sure your other baby ticker is right now!

Becca said...

Im glad that you had a great appt. :)

Sparks in the Desert said...

SO EXCITING! The first appointment is always the best...along with the last, and the appointment when you find out what you are having! I can't wait for updates!

T and B said...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear everything is okay.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online