Saturday, January 24, 2009

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!


Roxy (obviously not pictured above) has been in heat for the last few days. I went to Pet Extreme and bought an overpriced diaper that doesn't stay on her all the time. I am getting really tired of her whining because she is in her cage, waking up with marks on my thigh because letting her out at least allowed us to sleep, and having the change the sheets 2 times a week due to her Houdini skills getting out of her diaper with 1. super short arms and no fingers 2. without really moving that much because I never know that it happens. I am glad that Emily told me about the S.C.A.T.E voucher to get it cheaper because the whole reason we hadn't done it was because it was going to cost an arm and a leg to do it, and (bad joke alert!) Tony and I couldn't decide who was going to give up what. Anyway, Sorry for the complaining, but this is our 3rd dog cycle we have been through and needless to say, its getting pretty old.

2 comments:

Becca said...

ewww! haha

Emily Kern said...

Did you get any info on the SCATE voucher? It is a lifesaver. Dog cycles are probably one of the most disgusting things in the world. We went through it while we were moving here. Nasty!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online