Monday, June 22, 2009

Lots of Updates

Its been a little while since I have posted because we have been without internet for a little while. On top of that, my computer has finally given up to ghost so we don't really have any way to post for a bit anyway. Besides that, this week has been pretty busy. We just moved into our bigger apartment last week so I have spent the majority of the week unpacking. We also have had family in town, Emergency Room Visits, My Baby Shower, and babtisms. I finally started my quilt this weekend and I'm super excited to work on it even more. My pregnancy is going well. I am almost in the single digits for my weeks left. I will post more belly shots when we get internet and the computer situation figured out.

It has been so fun to have family in town. This weekend has been the Liston family reunion. We had a great weekend planned until Tony landed himself in the ER with Kidney Stones. No one really knows what causes them, but all he knows is that they are in no way pleasant. He woke me up at 4:30am doubled over in the bathroom. He was in so much pain that he threw up a couple times before we took him in at 5. They did a CT scan and found out that he had a 1.4mm stone. He was on pain and anti nausea medication. He is doing a lot better now. He went in to have an ultrasound on his kidneys today and they showed up clear. We were a little bummed because we missed the trip to San Francisco, but I am glad that he is ok.

Saturday was my baby shower. I had a great time having my friends and family there to celebrate our little man coming later this year. There was good food and I got a lot of really nice things for our little boy. I can't wait until I can put him in all the outfits that people gave me and use all the fun things. Thanks to all that came. You really made it special for me.

Also this weekend, Mitchell had his baptism. The baptism went really well and we had fun celebrating it with him afterwards at Red Robin. We are so excited for him to learn and grow even more in the gospel. He is a great kid and we know he will honor his covenants. Congratulations Mitchell.

4 comments:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

oh no! poor tony! besides that, it is nice to hear about your update! it has been a while. post pictures as soon as you can!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

ohhh, not kidney stones! brock has had them 3 times... i've never seen him in so much pain, and we're still paying the ER bill for the latest, grrrr. we feel for ya. :( hope you're all better soon!

The Spencers said...

Kidney stones...not fun. We hope that tony is feeling better.

Aubreydoll said...

Oh no, I'm glad Tony's okay, but that's too bad that you had to miss a trip!

Do you have pictures from your baby shower? I can't wait to see some more belly pictures!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online