Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby bump pictures! (Updated!!)

So I know that these pictures are long overdue, but I have been having some technical difficulties with my computer and we don't have internet at our place for now. I pulled these pictures off of family facebooks and blogs so I'm glad that someone posted them. I will post more pictures as I get them, but these should do for now.

My baby shower: I have such good sister-in-laws and a wonderful mother-in-law. They put the whole thing together. Thank you to all who came. I really appreciated the support.

I don't know why I got stuck in front... my belly is getting soo big. Oh well.

Me and my beautiful sister-in-law Megan. I am 29 weeks in this picture and I think she is 17 weeks. We both look stunning with our baby bumps. :)

9 comments:

The Days said...

Very Cute! Mom has more photos of your shower on her camera and computer. You can swipe them from her house!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

you look wonderful!!! how fun that megan is pregnant, too! i think she's just the cutest, sweetest girl- tell her i said hi! cousins to play with, yay!!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

You look great Traci! I'm so glad I got to come hang out with the family, and be at your shower. I'm very excited for you and Tony. -Megan

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

you look amazing! and i love the pink shirt on you at the shower... that color looks great on you!

Martin Family said...

We had a blast with you guys! I also have some pics from the shower. If you get on facebook they are there. Thanks again for the help with Ryder. You where a life saver.

Kristie and Roger said...

It was a fun time and the shower was so fun to have all my girls and even three little granddaughter's there........
I wuv my family.

Becca said...

Can I just tell you that is really freaking me out....haha. Love you Ricetree, you look great :)

Aubreydoll said...

Oh my gosh, look at that belly!! I really wish you lived closer, I can't believe we won't see you again until you have a little three month old in your arms!

T and B said...

Very cute baby bump! You are getting so close to delivery. That is so exciting! I hope you are feeling well. Looks like you got some fun stuff for the little guy.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online