Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So behind....

Tony and I don't have interent at our apartment for now and I have gotten so behind on my blogging. I guess it is a good thing that nothing has really gone on since, but at the same time there has. I am down in the single digits of weeks left. I am so excited to get this little guy into the world, but not too excited that I would want him to come too early. He has become very active lately. I enjoy it, but it has impeded on my sleep in a very obnoxious way. I know it will all be worth it in the end, and I'm sure this is just Heavenly Fathers way of helping me prepare for the inevitable sleep deprivation I will experience once he is in the world. I will be getting more belly shots taken soon by my friend so there will be a fresh batch in the next week or so. Thank you for all your comments. Sorry this isn't a very fun post to look at.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I am so excited for you to be able to hold that little guy in your arms! Nothing you or anyone says can prepare you for that time because they're aren't words to describe it! Love you and I can't believe you're so close to the end!

Becca said...

But you did put up a new picture at the top :)

Audra said...

ok i love the pic at the top of your page sooooo cute!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online