Monday, October 5, 2009

Just because He's Cute

My sister Becca wanted me to post more pictures of Landon and I had some new ones on my camera. There really hasn't been much that has been going on. Landon is a month old now and he is sleeping a lot better than before. Last night he slept for almost 5 hours! I don't know if that is too soon for him to go that long, but I sure appreciated the extra Z's. Anyway, here are some pictures took. Taking a bath
Hanging out just lookn' cute
Can you tell he's hungry?
Little feet!

What a cute smile!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Thank you Traci! I just wanted to see more pictures of that handsome boy :) He certainly is a cutie! I cant wait to see him (and you guys)

Aubreydoll said...

Hey, you don't need a reason to put pictures of Landon up!! I want more! He's so stinkin' cute and I just want to hold, kiss, and squeeze him!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Oh so cute! I would love to see pictures of him everyday:)-Megan

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

what a cutie! thanks for all the pics. we all enjoy them!

T and B said...

He is so cute! And everyone is right... Bring on the pictures!

Jared and Sarah said...

Awww, he is so cute! And you look great too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online