Friday, July 18, 2008

News

So there really hasn't really been a whole lot going on lately. I was chosen to be on a makeover show on the local news station. I am officially a blonde. And the best part of the whole process is that it was free! She did a full weave of 2 colors in my hair and then cut it on the show. What a difference! It isn't all gold and nasty, and my skin looks a million times better. Look how happy I am :) Tony finds me absolutely irresistable. I know that they aren't the best pictures but they are the best I could muster up for now.
On top of the fabulous makeover Tony and I got new phones. No more ghetto Razr!! I am the proud owner of a BlackBerry Curve. It gives me full internet access and my facebook, email, texts and blackberry messanges can be immediately accessed with ease. I suppose that is all that I really have to report for now. Tony is doing fabulous in his sales and I am finally getting over my illness. I have been on antibiotics that have 1 made me nauseated and 2 made it appear as though I was trying to dye easter eggs bright orange in my toilet... if you know what I mean. (Tony took pictures of it cuz he is a gross boy and thought it was funny)

6 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Looks great! Is that the same show that Sarah went on?

Kristie and Roger said...

I want to hear more about this show.....your hair looks great. Miss talking to ya.....

Travis and Megan Liston said...

I like your hair Traci! I am glad you are feeling better! Looking forward to seeing you both next month.

T and B said...

You look gorgeous! I hope that Arizona works out for you. Good luck!

The Days said...

Cute new 'do!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Love it! Glad to hear your feeling better!

Boys are kinda gross sometimes huh?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online