Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Knight


Wow yes this new Batman was a little dark but boy was it good! I don't know about all of y'all but I liked it. I wouldn't take any kids to it unless you want to wake up to your kids having bad dreams. I thought that the joker was played to the T. Anyway tell me what you thought. Leave me a comment and let me know what you liked about it and or what you didn't. Do you think Two face will be in the next one or are you one of those that thinks he really Died? (posted by Tony)

2 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

i was so dumb and thought "luke will love batman! he loves spiderman, right?" well we left like 2 minutes into it and went back to see it by ourselves the next day. SO glad we didn't let him see it!!! brock and i were big fans though!

sounds like we're on the same track! brock is selling for apx here in virginia, then going to school for nursing! we'll be in rexburg. hope arizona treats you well! so good to be back in touch...i need to meet your cute wife! hi, traci! :) take care guys!

The Days said...

We went and saw it last night with mom and dad.
It was LONG but good. Heath was just plain freaky in it and gave me the chills watching it. I didn't like Maggie as Rachel at ALL and thought her acting was terrible. I read a review that Two Face is supposed to be the white knight and Batman the Dark Knight.
I agree it is not a movie for kids.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online