Monday, July 28, 2008

2 for 2


So last week my sales were kinda slow. Phoenix is probably the best market I have sold in but the most beat up. Next time you go through a neighborhood where ever you live look at all of the security signs in the front yard. You will notice that most of the ones you see are ADT. For you that don't know much about alarm companies, ADT has been around for about 138 years. Needles to say they are the largest in the country. However, Here in Phoenix they are not. American Alarm has more signs in the neighborhoods than any other company and we have only been in business for 6 years. Anyway, the neighbor hood I was in today was covered with American Alarm signs. I got out o my car and Sold the first two houses that were next to each other. I have never done that. Going 2 for 2 in kinda hard to do. Anyway I am really proud of my self. Hopefully I can get a new catalytic converter soon. Who steals a Catalytic converter from an 89 pickup?

2 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

Sorry you guys about the catalitic converter. Test come to us in many crazy ways. At least they didn't steal the truck. That would have been worse.
Good job in selling. sell 2 each day and then you will be able to get a new convereter.
Take care. I am excited to see you two in just two short weeks.
Love
Pops

Jill said...

Go Tony!! Congratulations! Sorry about the converter....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online