Monday, July 28, 2008

We've been Robbed!!!

So, today when I saw Tony at work he had told me that we had the Catalytic Converter stolen off of the truck. They had taken a metal saw to it and cut it clean off. As if this vehicle wasn't ghetto enough with its faded paint job, bond-o, cigarette burned seats, no AC and a slew of other things, someone had to make it roar louder than a diesel truck (and not in good way). It was deafening to drive. I wanted to get home as fast as I could but the harder I pressed the gas the louder it got. Needless to say this couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time. We were just starting to get on top of all of our bills and now we have to worry about fixing the old lemon. (sorry Tony if you read this... I love the truck and all, but lets be honest its seen better days...) It just always seems that when you are able to take one step forward, you always get pushed two steps back.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

What the heck?! Why in the world would someone do that?

Jamie Lewis said...

Thats crazy! People are evil! My mom was recently on craigs list and read a post of someone complaining about their plant being stolen- someone came to their house and dug up a plant and took it! Seriously- whats wrong with people?

How are you Traci? I saw your comment on my sisters blog, and thought I'd stop by and take a peek at yours. Very cute!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online