Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yay! I did it!

I have been poking at the HTML on my blog for a long time trying to get it to look just right. I finally got the 2 side bars that I wanted, and I really like the backgrounds on everything. "It'll do, Donkey" flashed through my mind when I looked at my page for the first time. I think that the only thing I would change at this point is my picture in my header. It isn't very visually exciting (though it did take me a ridiculous amount of time on photoshop to put that photo together). I kinda want a more scrapbook type look. perhaps it will be my next project. This post is more for me than anything else, but I thought I would share my success with you guys just the same. :) You can't see right now, but I did a little happy dance when I finally got it all up and running.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Looks great! It's a big accomplishment when you can finally figure it out and get your blog to look the way you want it to!

Alicia said...

Good job, Traci! I don't have the courage to try and figure out HTML, so good for you! Your blog looks great!

Sparks in the Desert said...

I'm totally impressed with your skills! your blog looks great!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online