Friday, August 29, 2008

Book Review: The Host


So just before the hunt I purchased The Host to read while on my trip. I know that I vowed never to buy another book until I read it first, but it was 14 something before tax and I obviously love the author. I had gotten mixed reviews from different family members and friends, but decided I wanted to make my own opinion about it. I read it and really liked it. The book was a little slower than other books I've read, but overall I would have to say it was good and worth reading if you like a little science fiction and a touch of romance. I think that she captures human emotions really well. I have heard that she is going to make a trilogy out of it by some and others think that there was enough closure on this book that a three book set wouldn't be necessary. Anyway I would give this book 3.5 out of 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the host is way better then a 3.5 out of 5 the description she uses and the pureness of the emotions create a great novel way better then the twilight series!! they should continue the novel into a series wether or not there was "enough closure" its a great novel that should be continued! and be made into a movie over twilight

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online