Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged


I have been tagged a few times and so now I'm afraid that I am running out of things to say, but Here goes...
I was tagged by Alicia
1. Lately I have been a victim of day time cooking shows. I sit there and drool over most of what is being made and then go and email myself the recipe.
2. I have moved more times in the past 2-3 years than most people do their whole lifetime. (11 times just in case you were wondering.) Some of them were mini moves, but I still had to pack and unpack so I think it counts.
3. I tried fish and crab for the first time a month ago and actually didn't mind it that much. If you know anything about Boardmans, you would know that seafood has no business on our table... Tony has been trying to get me past it for years. So, we went to Red Lobster on evening and I tried a bit of his fish. It wasn't too bad.
4. I love to run. It is my time of meditation and it makes me feel absolutely wonderful when I'm done. Call me crazy, but I kinda like the wiggly jelly feeling my legs get when I finally hit the stop button on the treadmill.
5. I have decided that I am really looking forward to being a house wife and mother. Since moving back I have been home a lot looking for jobs. I like to do laundry and having things clean and be there when my sweet husband comes home to see me. I want to be mother because I am a kid at heart and love to play all the games little kids do anyway, so why not have a good excuse.
6. Veggies no longer go missing under my napkin or left for the garbage disposal. If you would have asked me a few years ago about my favorite veggies here is what I would have told you: Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers, Corn, Green Beans, Iceberg Lettuce, Pickles, and potatoes. I still really like these but I have incorporated more colorful veggies to my diet. To name just a few broccoli, asparagus, various squash, and Zucchini. It just goes to show you never know what you will like until you try it.
7. I am really looking forward to being able to decorate my own place. I am tired of "college furniture" and hand-me-downs. Don't get me wrong they are great when you don't have any money, but I am looking forward to getting furniture that no one else sat on it before me or is inches from resembling a hammock.
I know I am supposed to tag others, but I'm going to leave it up to a volunteer basis.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Traci, thanks for doing the tag. Those are all awesome things about you. That's great that you're eating more veggies--I need to be better about that! :)

Sparks in the Desert said...

Wow! I haven't been on blogs forever! Welcome back to Turlock! WTG for walking the streets to support marriages! I loved reading your tag! That's awesome that you love running, watching cooking shows etc. I love it too! You'll make an amazing house wife!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online