Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I admit... I'm a nerd...

So I was watching a couple shows the other day and while skipping commercials I happened to see a clip of the new Twilight movie. It was super exciting to actually see it on TV because now I know that it is getting close. It will be here before I know it! I know that it is probably super lame that I am so excited about it, but I have little to get excited about these days. Which in itself is, also, very sad. Anyway, just humor me and watch the clip. If you haven't read the books then give the movie a shot. I think that if you watch the movie you will be intrigued about what happens in the books. I have already convinced my sister to read them (whom doesn't read much other than the scriptures) and I think I am very close to getting my mom to read them as well. Anyway, enough said. Here it is for your viewing pleasure :)

5 comments:

The Days said...

I started jumping up and down when I saw the commercial. I am sure my kids were like...what the heck is wrong with mom???
Whoo HOoo! Twilight Nerds Unite!

Aubreydoll said...

Okay, I seriously just wanted to start screaming because I'm SO EXCITED for this movie to come out!! You are not the only one and there's are tons of my friends who are planning on seeing this too! I just don't know if I'm going to go opening night because I'm sure there will be lots of screaming high school girls there!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

I got exited too when I saw the add the other day. Hey have you found a job yet? If not I have a proposition for you until you do.

luvthatduck@yahoo.com

Alicia said...

Happy (belated, now) birthday, Tony and Traci! I remembered that your little sidebar message said you were both born Nov 2, and I thought, I have to say happy birthday! I didn't see you at church today--hopefully you were celebrating together!

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

I'm a nerd with you then... I can't wait to see this! P.S. I loved reading your Birthday Post... it sounds cool at first, having the same birthday... but after reading it... I was laughing so hard at how crappy that would be. Ugh. Cute that Tony's mom's adorable and did that for you guys though. Hopefully he's feeling better! Happy Belated Birthday you two!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online