Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Tag

So as previously stated by the instructions I chose the 4th picture in the 4th folder. Well This is it! Dulce's First Birthday Photo. He is my older sisters dog and I thought the picture was amusing so I kept it. He is a cute dog despite the fact that he is practically naked (due to skin mites :( ). He has a tender heart and a big mamas boy. I love him. Anyway, there it is! I tag Emily, Aubrey, Becca, Bethany, and Jen. :) This is a fun one and takes no time at all so just go to the 4th folder and select the 4th picture and post it!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hes such a cute dog...Its not skin mites anymore...we got rid of those years ago, now its just allergies. He's my bubble dog. We fix something else and the sick fairy calls the next number...."Calling number 5,478! Number 5,478?!"

p.s. Too bad the number is backwards, but we didnt want to try to do that again!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

awww! he looks cute! I cant believe you had a birthday party! We should do that for Lili. And I love love your page. How do you do that?

Jennifer Ames said...

So about the Wii Fit...I love it. I think it's a lot of fun and you can have a decent work out on it. Cardio-wise, not quite as good as going to the gym, running outside, etc, but there are good strength and yoga exercises. I'm sure you'll love playing it! I like it more than Lance does, maybe it'll be the same for you guys, who knows? Hope you get it! Have a merry Christmas!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online