Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Surprise Photos

So, I know this is a little out of order, but these are the pictures of my family when we told them that we were preggo. We had to take a few shots because people didn't really think that Tony was serious when he told everyone on the countdown. I love how Bauer (my nephew) isn't interested in the least bit in what is going on, but in his defense, he is 3.

Pre surprise shot.

Taken right as Tony said it. I'm not really sure what my older brother is doing with the ball on his head, but oh well.
This had to be the best reaction shot out of them all. Aubrey... I would say I'm sorry for posting it, but in all reality, I'm not ;)






5 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I really didn't believe Tony when he first said it, I thought he was just making a weird joke! That was the best way to tell everyone!

*shakes fist* Take that picture off!

Becca said...

Yeah, I didnt know what to think because I thought Tony was just trying to be funny. I still dont think that I believed it until Traci pulled out the pee stick...haha jk. :)

Anonymous said...

sweet you did the picture suprise thats so fun! thanks for shareing the pictures.

Audra

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

such a good idea! i love it. we are so excited for you guys!

Becca said...

Haha, I still love the picture of Aubrey...I think Ive looked at it several times!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online