Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Look What I Can Do!!

So as many of you know I have been trying to get my blog lookn' savvy for a long time. I had been looking at the 'cutest blog on the block' in utter bewilderment by how they got their blogs so cute. Well! I finally figured it out (with the help of TCBOTB). This is my first attempt at the whole scrapbook look, and I would have to say it looks pretty snazzy. On top of all this I got to mess around with Photoshop all day long. It's not completely centered, but I have all Christmas season to figure it out. Anyway... tell me what you think!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Looks great Traci! Hey if you like Lois Lowry books, read Gossamer and Messanger. I just listened to those 2 and I thought that they were great :)

Aubreydoll said...

Ooo, I love it! I need to get a Christmas background on mine but just haven't found the time yet!

Anonymous said...

i think that it looks really good. i like it!

-Audra

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

It looks great!!! I love it.. was it a tutorial or did you come with it all on your own! Look grest and be proud!

The Days said...

Looks great!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online