Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's Here!


The new Stephenie Meyer book Breaking Dawn came out today! I had preordered it and it wasn't going to get to me until the 5th. This obviously was unexceptable, so I went to Wal*Mart this morning and picked up a copy which included a button and a sheet of stickers. I read the first three chapters before work this morning and am anxiously awaiting the rest. Meanwhile, Aubrey (my sister-in-law) texts me and wonders how far along I am in the book and it is driving us both Crazy! I love the book so far and am excited to have time to read it later. Again if you haven't read the series, read it! Twilight (the first book) is being made into a movie and is coming out in December!! Woot! Sorry if this is of little interest to you, but there really isn't anything going on right now. I will have more to post in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

I got mine yesterday too! I was so excited because I got a discount for being a Borders Reward Club member AND I found a gift card. I brought the card in not sure if it had any money on it or no and behold! YAY I got it for free!!! Well the gift card had money on it... I'm chugging along as much as Ican get through with my sick lil guy. Did you finish more last night?

Aubreydoll said...

I can't wait until you finish it! I just got done this morning...

Kristie and Roger said...

I never saw you get that excited about "PIllars of the Earth"

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online