Monday, April 6, 2009

Cute Baby Clothes!

So I have had these clothes in my closet for a little while now, but I thought I would post them because I really haven't had anything super exciting happen since the last time I have posted. Life is pretty routine right now and I don't have an appointment until the 13th of this month. So.. here is a little preview of what our little man is going to be wearing once he is born :)


Aren't those feet adorable?

Tony's mom got this little set at Ross for $6.99
Can you believe that I found the exact same outfit for $17.99 at Kohl's?
This Cute sweater came from my friend Renee. She has really good taste in clothes. I love it!

This is the other body suit that came with the one above. We haven't really picked a theme for him, but I think they are cute none the less.
PS. I think I felt the baby move for the first time during the NCAA finals basketball game. I think he was mad that the Spartans were playing so horribly. Oh well. At least one good thing came from it right??

6 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Buying those first baby clothes is so much fun! I've been wanting to ask you, do you have any names picked out?!

Becca said...

How cute are those outfits....yay for babies!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

baby clothes make my heart melt! i love the duck outfit! your babys going to be the cutest!

Jackson Family said...

Very cute clothes! it so exciting. did they move your due date up at all?

Mean Aunt Rachie said...

That's funny...mom and I bought that ducky outfit for Aubrey and baby Cadance.

Kristie and Roger said...

Dang your mother in law has good taste.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online