Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finally Finished and Half Way There!

So Today is the half way point in my pregnancy. Tony said to me, "Woohoo! You're half way done! Its only down hill from here." I heard this and all I could think of was the summer heat and my feet and ankles swelling to the not so delicious size of sausages. I, however, am excited to have Tony be more apart of the pregnancy. He will probably be able to feel the baby move in a few weeks and so it will become more of a reality and not just his wife's belly swelling to the likeness of a summer watermellon. Also, Turlock third ward has a get together for the women in the ward called girls night out. Activities range from movies that our husbands despise, knitting, sewing or whatever girlie thing we can come up with. One of the the activities that we decided to do was make aprons. Things got busy for a lot of the ladies so our sewing project got pushed to the back burner for a while. Well we finally got them done! I am so happy with the end results because the "in progress" apron was looking pretty sad. So Here it is!


I love the fabric! It didn't cost me very much either so it was even better
Yes, I know the apron doesn't really go with the yellow... but look how cute it is!
And the side view! I'm definitely getting more pregnant.(sorry Becca for the open drawers and cabinets)

7 comments:

Becca said...

AHHHHHH! close them! haha funny thing is that I noticed that even before I read it. :) That is super cute fabric. Where did you get it? I love the paisley and want that for my curtains!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

LOVE the apron! i keep forgetting that your blog is private, and that it doesn't show me when you update. congrats on halfway! so exciting!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

hahaa... i thought that comment about the cabinets was for me.. i didnt even notice. you love amazing! and so does your apron! i want one, i love aprons.. however i always forget to put them on while cooking. also did you dye your hair? it looks darker. congrats on being half way, and same thing with melissa, if i comment a little later that normal its because i cant see your blog updates from my page, but yours is my favorite to read so please keep on going with all the great updates!

Aubreydoll said...

Way cute apron and I love the fabric! And we need to see more pregnancy pictures! Have you been feeling the baby move a lot?

Noni said...

I love the apron also. Especially since I know that you mad it yourself. You don't look too pregnant. I agree with Aubrey that we need to see more pirtures. Love you both

Sparks in the Desert said...

Your apron is DARLING! I'm impressed, and I do have to add that you look HOT for being 1/2 way there! You hardly even show!

T and B said...

CUTE! Good choice on the fabric.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online