Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quick Update

The last few of days have been full of movements from our little guy. I think that my pregnancy has been a huge mirage to Tony because the only real evidence is that my belly is getting big and I'm not always up for doing things that he wants to do. I have been feeling the baby move since the night the Spartans played in the NCAA Championships, but Tony has just had to take my word for it and has asked what it feels like. I have done the best I could in explaining, but Thursday(23rd) he felt the baby kick for the first time. I had been reading a book earlier that afternoon and our little guy was pushing the book up on my belly. I am so excited that he is getting to experience things in my pregnancy. It makes it more real to me and makes me feel a little more connected. Anyway, below are a couple of pictures that I have been meaning to post, but hadn't got around to it yet.

Here is a picture of my hair dyed brown. I got tired of having 3/4 blonde so my friend and I went and bought a kit to do it at her house.

My growing belly at 20w 5d

A more full body view. My hair is doing something funky in the picture so just disregard that.

6 comments:

Audra said...

yay! i love the belly pics. and that is so exciting that tony finally got to feel the baby move. i felt the same way when my tony finally got to feel the baby move, that it was mroe realy for him too and more invovled. yay for you.

Becca said...

That is exciting....but it is soooo weird to see my little sister with a pregnant belly....Im creeped out! haha :) Love you ricetree

Aubreydoll said...

Yay, belly pictures! I really like your hair, too! And that's so exciting that Tony's going to be able to start experiencing more with your little baby!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

first off, you look adorable. the pic of your hair looks great. i see a pregnancy glow! and i also love the color. yay for tony! i wish i could be there to feel him kick!

T and B said...

Oh...the joys of being pregnant. I hate to say it but Tony is right. It is only down hill for you until that baby comes. You will be amazed at how much your skin can stretch. It's incredible but kinda painful at the same time. Cute Belly. You look great! You'll be an awesome momma!

vocalise said...

Traci, we got on your blog so I could show Kris the bird video. He spent the next 30 minutes going through your music selection...listening and writing titles down for his office. He wants more of what you have!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online