Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NOOOOO!!!!!

Anyone who has had a computer for a few years knows how fast they get outdated. When I was in high school a couple of friends and I ordered parts from a website and put together a computer for me to use when I graduated. It cost less than a conventional computer that you buy at the store and was much better quality. I have had this computer for over 5 years now and have not had a single problem. It ran like a champion steed. Meanwhile, Tony has had to retire "old glue-stick" after less than 2 years and his new computer isn't proving to be much better. Anyway, the point of my story is I have noticed "sea biscuit" getting a bit sluggish and today it displayed the scariest thing next to a complete breakdown...

The Blue Screen of Death!

I am not overly concerned about it, but it just makes me sad because my compy has had a great run. Its sad that the computer that I have grown to love is showing signs of submitting to technological trends.

3 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

oh NO! i got a black screen with a blinking cursor a couple months ago and that was the end of it... and it was not even 2 years old! impressive that yours has been going for that long... and even more impressive that you know how to build a computer! go traci!

vocalise said...

Your writing is clever.

Becca said...

Ahhh....Poor computer! I hope that it still has a little life left!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online