Thursday, April 23, 2009

There is a MONSTER in our closet!

So last night I woke up to the most horrifying noise in the world. It was coming from our hall closet. I grabbed my bat and went to go look into it. I opened the door and there stood a 6 foot brownish green MONSTER!!! OK just kidding but there was deferentially a noise coming from our hall closet and it did upset me. We have baby birds in our sealing. The metal meshing that keeps stuff out of the attic but lets out the heat has a hole in it and a lovely pigeon decided to reproduce in our apartment. After work I went to look at it further and I found feet coming out of a hole that they found. Here are some pictures and a video of our monsters

5 comments:

Becca said...

Haha Tony....your movie clip is so funny. I was laughing! Thats really crappy, hopefully the apt will take care of it!

Audra said...

holy moly! i knew that you were having issues with the birds but i can't believe it was that bad. wow. now i understand the extracting the birds comment. geez!

Jackson Family said...

That would have freaked me out. We had birds come down the vent in our old place. The problem with that was the vent was directly above the toilet. Try going to the bathroom when you think a bird is going to fly out and attack you while you are doing your business. LOL. Did they get the brids out?

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

hahaaa!!! oh my goodness i could not stop laughing. this is going to be something to tell your children after they complain about their apartment. lol. i cant believe you were the one coming out with the bat. you are soooo brave.

vocalise said...

That is one of the cutest/funniest things I have seen. Thanks for sharing! (You and Kristie sounded great on Sunday, by the way!)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online