Monday, May 26, 2008

Ah, Such Service


So this is going to be the most random post that I have posted, but there really isn't anything going on now that I am working full time. Anyway, Tony and I have a vice called take out. Today we went to Panda Express and got the usual. Since pot stickers seem to rotate slower than the other sides they really only make a couple orders at a time. I am not surprised if I have to wait for them. This time was the best service that we have received in all of our many visits to Panda. The guy that was serving us gave us a very generous order of orange chicken for starters, then while we waited he gave us an order of Cream cheese ragoons and a cup for whatever we wanted, and then on top of all of that he gave me an extra pot sticker! Needless to say we were really impressed and have earned our business. It's a shame that good service is so rare these days... It really makes you appreciate it even more when it does come.

1 comment:

Emily Kern said...

We have the same vice, and Panda is one of our family's favorites! We miss you guys!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online