Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I found my Game!


Well some of you might know but the last two weeks have been very hard for me in my selling. I went two full weeks of not selling a single system. In that past two years I have never gone that long without selling before. Well yesterday was the end of the curse. Yes I sold a system. It feels good to be back in the race. Things will only get better from here. Just to let you guys know too, the company that Im selling for is FTR security. Its a Monitronics dealer. Here is there logo. If anyone wants or needs a system, Ill get you the Friends/family hook up (basically its a total steal and I make nothing on it but hey your home and family will be protected.) Have a good one!

6 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

That's awesome, great job!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Keep it up Tony!!! Give it all you have got.

TRL

patshala said...

Tony Give me a call sometime!!!!

Patrick Stephens

Alicia said...

Hey guys! I have a strange request. I see that "Travis and Megan Liston" commented up above, but their blog is private so I couldn't go see it. Dave's mom knew Megan really well and was asking if they had a blog, and I know she'd love to see it. Could you have them put her email address on their list of people who can see their blog? It is viking79ca@yahoo.com . Also, if they don't mind, put me on their list (aliciaking604@yahoo.com) so I can access it just in case she can't sign into blogger. Oh, and her name is Virginia King, in case they want to know who wants access! Sorry for the long message! Hope it all made sense!

The Days said...

Hey...how are you guys! I miss you guys! Harry asks about you all the time Traci!

Cheyenne Harris said...

Hi--could you email me FTR Security's corporate headquarters phone number? We are interested in contacting them.
Thanks,
Cheyenne Harris
cheyenneharris@gmail.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online