Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Best Wife Ever



I must say that My Wife is the best woman in the world. We have been married for 2 years and a week. Two days after we got married I dragged my beautiful wife all over this great country of ours. We have been to Oklahoma, Virginia, Alabama, Los Angeles, Idaho, Arizona, Central Cali, and now in Utah. We probably have one more move in us. The great thing is that even though this has been tough, My Queen has not complained. Sure I'm sure she hasn't been a fan, but she is willing to be by my side. Traci is my best friend, my sweet heart, and my strength. Life isn't always rainbows and butterflies but with Traci at my side, It sure is a great journey. Its been a great 2 years Traci and I look forward to the next 2 and the Eternities. I love you!!! (p.s. Some times I work allot so give Traci a call, I know she would love to chat with her friends and family)

6 comments:

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Very sweet! Wow, time flies. It's already been two years! -Megan

Emily Kern said...

Ahhhhh...that is so sweet! We love your wife too! Give me a call anytime, I won't post my #s, I'll just call you adn give them to you! Hope all is well!

Jill said...

I am about to cry after reading that and with that Lifehouse song playing.... sheesh! So Sweet! Miss you guys!!

Aubreydoll said...

Traci sure is wonderful!! We all love her and can't wait to see both of you again!

Alicia said...

Traci is such a sweetie! What a nice husband to write this tribute to her. I miss you guys and am always glad to hear (read) how you're doing!

Kristie and Roger said...

Even when Traci is goofing around, she's still so dang photogenic. The girl can't take a bad picture.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online