Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tony Is sick!!!


Dont worry I dont have anything wrong with me. for the past 4 weeks I have been struggling with allergies. Two of those weeks were in Cali, and the last two have been here in Utah. However yesterday I started to cough really bad and my allergies turned into a cold. I am taking it easy cuase I dont want it to turn into anything worse. I guess I just need to let it run its course. Do any of you have any Ideas to get rid of a cold faster? Please let me know

4 comments:

Jill said...

This pill called Echinacea usually works for us. You can get it over the counter. That and drink lots of OJ! Hope you're feelin' better soon!

Aubreydoll said...

Zicam!! Go get it now!

The Days said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Emily Kern said...

Yes, zicam and lots of sleep and chick flicks.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online