Monday, May 12, 2008

Update

So not a whole lot has been going on since we have been here. I have been working full time at Walmart. I guess I don't mind it so much, but it is a little monotonous. I got used to working on the sales floor at OSH that I don't so much know what to do with myself now that I am back on registers. I try to help out in the Garden Center as much as possible bc I need to learn more about the plants. I really couldn't tell you what certain flowers look like. They are all pretty and all about the same. Other than work I really don't have a life. Tony is gone all day so I am at home alone and the noise of the TV and Roxy is what keeps me sane. I am glad that Rachel and Becca are close by. I don't get to see Becca that often because she works a lot, but Rachel has come over the last couple of weeks for dinner. It has been nice. Anyway, that is really about it. Its a little sad I would say.

6 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

That's so awesome that you get to live so close to Rachel and Becca! I'm glad to hear that you've at least been able to see Rachel quite a bit.

T and B said...

Moving is hard, especially the adjustment period. How long will you be in Utah?

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

i feel bad! i know ive been neglecting you and i so miss hanging out with you. im looking forward to thursday. and hey, by the looks of it ill be a walmart worker soon! maybe you should transfer to a sales floor position, and we could make walmart all nicely stalked, and clean.. and talk the whole time.

Emily Kern said...

hang in there! I could send a few kids for a few days and then you would miss the quiet! Know that you are loved and missed! Things will get better.

Emily Kern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackson Family said...

Hey! How goes everything? Now we can keep in touch! Hope that all is going well for you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online