Monday, May 5, 2008

Wal-E-World

So the past week I have been spending a lot of time searching for a job. I regrettably say that this the best that I have been able to snag so far :/ Good old Wal-e-World. I guess there are worse jobs (if you need some examples just watch Dirty Jobs on Discovery Channel). Starting tomorrow I will be the newest garden cashier. The interview was a breeze thanks to my short lived retail experience at OSH. I was offered the position concluding the interview and went to Orem to submit my 'sample' to make sure I'm clean. Good times. I will say that this will be the 2nd best paying job next to American Alarm that I have ever had. I think that I might be a full timer so I will be offered benefits. I said on my availability that I wasn't able to work on Sundays and they didn't try to negotiate with me working them in me interview. So hopefully they won't be a succubus and slowly sucker me in to working Sundays. Anyway, That is about all that is going on. I have just been up keeping the apartment (pictures are soon to come.. we are getting a futon and so we will have something to sit on.... Yay!!!)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats on getting a job, even if it's not the most exciting. :) Keep updating the blog--it makes it seem like you're not so far away!

Emily Kern said...

Congratulations... on your job and what I am assuming was a "clean catch"! To bad you weren't able to snag the Coughrans futon! Maya and Bella just walked by the computer and said "ahhh...I miss dem!" Good luck with everything!

Kristie and Roger said...

Very Cool....at least you will know your plants AND Paint.
Cute pictures.

ramsudd3 said...

Hey My Favorite Nephew Tony who share's the same day for our anniversary day together I love your blog. Keep in touch with us while you are here in good old Utah o.k. cute pictures and blog. Aunt Nan

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online