Tuesday, August 5, 2008

AMAAAZING!!!

So I just finished Breaking Dawn last night at like 1:30a. Well I guess you could say this morning. It was soooo so good that I want to read it again just to catch all the details I might have missed. The only thing unpleasant about the experience was the part when my almost brother-in-law tried to spoil the ending with his false accusations through texts and "behind my back" comments. I really was getting annoyed. He is a huge tease, but if he knew me at all he would shy from ruining something that I am so passionate about. I hate when people ruin things because they think that it is funny. I left him a really nasty text because one of his accusations seemed like it was going to happen and then it didn't. I told him that if he had been right I would have made hungry grizzle bears look tame. He merely thought that this was funny, but little does he know that I can be rather frightening if my rage is tapped into too much. Anyway, again if you haven't read the book yet, you must because they are awesome and mildly addicting.

3 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

Finally, I have my wife back. She has been so into these books. Im glad she likes to read but its good to have my wife again.

Aubreydoll said...

LOL, "mildly addicting"?

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

are those the twighlight books? im going to start reading the first one next week when my sister in law lets me borrow it. everyone has been talking about how good these books are. i am excited to start!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online