Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do your remember when....?

Do You Remember When. . .Here is a fun little game I saw on my sister Amanda's blog. Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. You can Post one about me (Tony) or Traci or Both. Enjoy, I know I will.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Do you remember when I totally knocked both of you out while boxing on the Wii? Okay, I didn't really but it was fun anyway. Here's one that's true: remember when I used to exercise with you in the morning at church and sweat my face off and you went through the video like it was a piece of cake!

Kristie and Roger said...

First time I saw you was up at Ricks.........we were salting a Moose Hide. Dad and I thought, "what a woman......she helped Tony skin a Moose..."

Kristie and Roger said...

Oh, and Tony and I met on his birthday.........
Mom

Jackson Family said...

Do you remember that we always ran into each other at Borders? I new if I ever wanted to see you guys we just had to show up at borders. lol

The Days said...

Okay...let me think back.

I remember Tony walking around in his diapers and thinking it was so cute to hear the swish swish of his butt.
I remember when you were about five and fell off your bike. I picked you up and tried to carry you all the way home cause I knew you were really hurt.
I remember going to your peewee football games and watching you play.
Tracy I often think off all the times you played with my kids when you lived here and how much they love you and love to hang out with you....especially Harry.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online