Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A New Month!!! NO MORE APRIL!!!

So I don't know if I am the only one out there but I am glad May is here. Not only is it the month where we celebrate mothers and my the birthday of my older but Lil sister (Happy Birthday Hilary on May 9Th) BUT ITS NOT APRIL ANYMORE! I had a horrible month in April. Already in this month I have surpassed what I did in the whole month of April. I know there isn't really a difference in the months but its always nice to start over with a clean slate and forget about the past. The future always holds a promising time but we most live in the now. Focusing on the failures of the past will only distract you from success in the now or future. Sometimes in life it rains on us, but with rain comes flowers. So let it rain, get your umbrella and enjoy life!

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online