Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Yesterday as we all know was Mothers Day. I just wanted to say thank you to my mom for being the best mom ever. She has an awesome sense of humor, is an excellent homemaker (she sews like a professional, every meal always tasted good, and she did her best at cleaning up after all of us messy kids), a great person to talk to, she went the extra mile when I was sick to make me feel better, and she just generally cared to have us around. I know that there were a few things that she probably missed out on, but I hope that she knows that it meant the world to me to have such a great woman to take care of me.

A picture of my beautiful mommy holding one of her grand kids.

On a different note. Yesterday was the first time that I actually felt like a mom. I know I still have a few months before that becomes technically official, but he's inhabiting my belly and makes himself comfortable by any means necessary. Even if it means kicking my bladder and ribs to make more room for his growing body. I am so excited for our little guy to be born. We haven't picked a name yet, but we have talked about it and we think that even if we do decide on a name we will keep it secret until he is actually born. Anyway, I hope all you ladies had a wonderful mothers day.

3 comments:

Noni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noni said...

Ahh, such sweet things said. I'm so proud of all my children and how wonderful they are despite myself. I love you. Looking forward to see you soon.

Aubreydoll said...

Happy Soon-to-be Mother's Day! I love that picture of Bauer with his Noni!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online