Friday, May 29, 2009

21 and 48! Tender mercies

So you might ask, What do the numbers 21 and 48 mean to Tony and Traci? Well, I shall tell you. I (tony) just finish the best month in my life selling alarms. There was a lot of sweat and tears this month. I woke up this morning sick(i have been for the past 6 days. I have a chest cold) and I knew it was going to be a great day but wasn't sure what the outcome would be. I ran 2 appointments in the morning and sold them both. On my way back to the office I get a phone call from my boss saying he had some news that could potentially be great. When I arrived he told me that one of my big accounts which happens to be an apartment complex, If they signed and agreed on going with us we could save them even more money in the install. So I made a couple of phone calls and what do you know BAM!!! they agreed to install 21 units. That is huge. to sell 21 units in a months is awesome but to sell 21 units in a day, wow. I have never seen it before. Anyway, So for today being the last day of the month I finished with 48 units sold! That is by far my best month ever and it beats my other best by 20(i would of tied this month with my best had I not sold the 21, Side note I had a cancel today too so that's why its 48 and not 49)

I am not posting this to brag by any means. I am so grateful. The reason why I am posting this is because we have had some family praying for us that I would get this job. I wanted to let them know that prayer does work and it adds blessings to our lives that we probably would not of received other wise. THANKS EVERYONE. <3 anyway I hope everyone is doing well. We think about all of you all the time.

8 comments:

Noni said...

We hare so happy for you Tony. The Lord does love us and answers our prayers. We in Michigan have been praying for you too.

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

wow tony! that is awesome!!! which alarm company do you work for? things are a littlw slow out here, but hopefully will pick up soon! congratulations on a great day and month!

Alicia said...

Good job! I'm so happy for you guys and that all those prayers were answered! Hopefully business continues to boom!

Martin Family said...

WOW Tony and Traci that is so awesome. I am so happy for you guys. The Lord does bless you.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

T$ - I am so proud of you. You have worked so hard at ADT to take care of your family and develop yourself professionaly. Yes, the Lord is in this for sure. He is aware of your needs and prayers. This is a tender mercy for sure.

You have acted and not been acted upon. The Lord will bless you as you continue to live the gospel, be teachable and give your very best! Love you bro!!!

TRL

Becca said...

Good Job Tony! :) I was wondering how that turned out, luv ya!

Aubreydoll said...

Go Tony!!

Emily Kern said...

WOOT! WOOT! Good job!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online