Thursday, May 7, 2009

If anything bad can happen it will.

Well I must be truthful...Today sucked!!! Wow I cant believe how quickly things can turn around. I'm trying to be positive and follow my own advise from the last post but wow its hard. Today I had not 1 not 2 but 3 customers call me up and wanted to cancel there installs. I have never had that many call me up and cancel. They weren't for the normal reasons that people cancel for. One guy I had forgotten to give him his copy of the contract so I just stopped by to give them the copy and he got all up set told me that I had disturbed him and woke him up (it was 5:30PM). Then he said I was trying to scam him. The other guy said he was offered $600 to Costco if he went through another company. B.S.!!! that's all I can say. The last guys said that right before my technician came his old company showed up to his house to fix his alarm(he had been trying to get the other company out for like a month to fix it.) So that's about $700 bucks that I just lost in a matter of 7 or so hours. And to top it off my 6:30 appointment called me up right at 6:30 to tell me that she had to cancel her appointment for me to set her up. Yes 3 installs and one appointment. WOW! o well that's just part of life. Some days you win some and some you lose. I'm sure Ill make it up.

You might of had a great day today, or you might of had a worse day than me. Either way tomorrow is another day and another chance to enjoy life.

3 comments:

Audra said...

wow what a bummer. i hope that things get better for you.

Becca said...

:( Yikes...thats too bad. Im sure things will get better. I hate those kind of days too.

vocalise said...

Bless your hearts. Remember..."Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly."

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online