Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time for a Change

I don't know why, but I get bored with my hair a lot. Perhaps its just because I haven't found the right style, or I just like change. I do really need it cut though. I found a picture of a couple styles that I like, but I would like an opinion on whether either would look good on me. Let me know what you think.This one??

Or this one???

Obviously my hair isn't as long, but the concept is more of what I am looking for. I was also thinking of redying my hair because the bottom is starting to fade so I wanted to do a little darker or just do a touch-up and put low-lights in.

7 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

both so cute!! you'd look smokin' either way. i can't really say which is think is more "you," since i haven't ever really seen you in person! (which by the way is totally weird because i totally feel like i know you...) anyway i don't know what it is about being pregnant, but it always made me do drastic things to my hair too! :)and even more drastic right after!

Jared and Sarah said...

hmmmm...I'd probably say the first, just because it seems more you to have it more rounded than stick straight :D but both are pretty close. and as they say, you can go as dark as your eyebrows..or so i'm told..hehe

Becca said...

I like them both, but I do like the first one the best. It is very cute! If I dared going that short on my bangs I would totally get that done. I guess my hair is pretty close to that, I just dont have a stylist! Haha. I always say, the darker the better with the color :) But sarah is right, you do have lighter eyebrows and that might look weird to go too dark... :)

Unknown said...

i like them both... and i know what you mean about wanting a drastic change all the time. i think i would go with the first, but it would be cool to see your hair dyed the second girls color. either way, you will be able to pull both off.

J.C. Carlson said...

I agree with Becca and Sarah, the first one is definitely more you, but the second one would be a more drastic change. But they're both way cute so you could do either!

Noni said...

I like the second but the first would be easier to maintain. You would look great in either cut.

vocalise said...

I just saw this today. Now I have to ask what you decided and if you did anything? Both super cute.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online